8 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily
Critical Care Visiting Hours:
10 a.m. – noon and 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. daily
- ALL who are in the building and on Vanderbilt Tulahoma-Harton Hospital property must be masked at all times, with the mask covering both the mouth and the nose.
- Two (2) visitors may be in a patient's room, including in the Critical Care Unit, from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- One (1) visitor may stay in a patient's room after 9:00 pm & overnight.
- Up to four (4) visitors may be in a patient's room if the clinical team has determined that the patient is nearing the end of life.
- Only one (1) visitor may be present for each patient in the Emergency Department due to space constraints.
- Visitor exchange must happen outside of the building to prevent overcrowding in waiting areas.
- No visitors may be in COVID-19 patient rooms at any time.
- Women's Center / OB patients are allowed to have a support member and one (1) visitor. Siblings are now allowed to visit. Only the support member can remain overnight.
- Outpatient: Only one (1) visitor is allowed to accompany a patient to an outpatient visit.
The cafeteria is located on the first floor.
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The Gift Shop is currently closed.